We trust them with very fragile and delicately finished pieces which even the tiniest amount of mishandling could destroy.
Fragile Goods Courier
If you have an item that is perishable, breakable, valuable (cost or sentimental value), or an awkward size that needs to handled with extreme care – call us; we are specialists in the transportation of these types of items and the fragile goods courier of choice.
You need to know that the courier that is transporting your goods is going to look after them at every stage of the journey from collection, loading, on the road to delivery and unloading at the other end. We do not use networks, the driver that collects then transports your item directly to the delivery location, eliminating the risk of unloading at a depot and then transferring to another vehicle with other consignments.
Timing is often critical with deliveries of this type and we offer full logistics planning as well as advice based on over 30years of experience. Customers also have the additional reassurance that our office are tracking progress of each consignment and are contactable 24/7 as well as providing customers with updates on the delivery.
We offer full UK coverage and have a range of vehicles to cover any large or awkward sized objects Our fleet are fully equipped with blankets, straps and come with with ramps / tail lift on our larger vehicles. Vehicle interiors are always kept clean and our team know how to load, unload and look after fragile items in transit and wear ‘kid gloves’ as standard.
Transportation of fragile goods can be more involved than that of other consignments and we can advise on packing and logistic considerations to ensure safe, secure delivery, just call our office to discuss further.
Our Fragile Goods Courier services include:
- An extra pair of hands if required – we can always supply additional crew.
- Multiple pick-ups and drop-offs – by the same vehicle (we do not use networks or sub-contract Fragile Goods transportation)
- Standard insurance cover of £10,000.00, however this can increased if the customer requires additional cover.
Our experienced team have transported a wide range of fragile goods including:
- Bespoke furniture
- Product prototypes
- Neon signs
- and the list goes on…
Some of the Fragile Goods Courier jobs we have delivered:
- A wedding cake which we collected from an Acton Patisserie and delivered to the Lanesborough Hotel, Knightsbridge for a very special day.
- Delivery of bespoke neon signage for The 1975’s album launch in Covent Garden (read more)
- Collection of exclusive Parker pens from Harrods which had to be delivered the same day for a presentation at a hotel in Weybridge.
- Flowers and promotional packs for multiple retailer destinations all over the UK